First choice for racers
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer TubelessReady-enabled casing
- Excellent grip and high mileage thanks to PureGrip Compound
- 605/660 grams (29 x 2.0/2.2)
The advanced new compound
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
This is a centered paragraph
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.