True Performance meets true style with Garmin's fenix 3 Sapphire watch. The fenix 3 multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, the fenix 3 is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps. This slick time piece isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand up paddle boarding and rowing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim device, the fenix 3 tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fenix 3 the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. You can even use your fenix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+ wireless connectivity, for VIRB action cameras.
- Omni-directional EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature
- Connect IQ platform compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields