Up and down the mountain, Specialized's Andorra Pro Shorts have you covered. Cut from Specialized's breathable, quick-drying VaporRize fabric, these loose-fitting shorts also feature waist straps that let you fine-tune the fit. Deflect UV 50+ sun protection sweetens the deal, while three zippered pockets and a pair of zippered vents keep these shorts functional and comfortable.
- 12.25" inseam (size Medium) falls close to the knees, leaving plenty of room for light pads.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Removable liner with SWAT and Body Geometry Mountain Women's Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while an equal focus has been placed on durability, stretch, and maintaining a soft hand against the skin.