The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it’s never been so true. You get 170 millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes and a stellar carbon wheelset round it out.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- FOX FLOAT Performance 36 fork offers stellar control over the roughest terrain thanks to its very stout 36-millimeter stanchions and simple, yet reliable GRIP damper.
- SRAM CODE RSC discs aren’t just powerful—they also offer outstanding adjustments and modulation.
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, and outstanding drivetrain precision and durability.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points—our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||FOX FLOAT Performance 36, Grip Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
Front: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
Rear: DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6
Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant, Boost, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Saddle||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Red Tint/Dove Gray/Satin Black / S2||888818535576||93620-3102|
|Gloss Red Tint/Dove Gray/Satin Black / S5||888818535125||93620-3105|