Improving on the original S-Works Aerofly, the S-Works Aerofly II takes the knowledge of countless Win Tunnel hours and transfers it into handlebars that are not only fast (you save around 20+ seconds over 40k), but that also have a myriad of features that make them comfortable. Starting with the tops, you'll find a textured surface that ensures your hands stay in place even when it's wet, plus there's a step that makes bar tape even with the tops of the bars for both comfort and a clean look. Next up, we took feedback from our World Tour teams and pushed the airfoil forward, and this ensures more forearm and knee clearance. And finally, we made the Aerofly II lighter. In fact, at a mere 235 grams in size 42cm, it’s the lightest aero road bar in its category. Consider it aero without compromise.
- Win Tunnel Engineered to save 20+ seconds over 40km vs a round bar
- FACT Carbon construction yields lightest-in-class aero bar at 235g (size 42cm)
- Innovative features, like textured tops and a smooth bar tape step, enhance your experience
- Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible
- Bar width (center-to-center): 40/42/44cm
- Bend: 40/42/44cm—130mm drop x 80mm reach; 38cm—125mm drop x 75mm reach
|31.8mm / Black/Charcoal / 44cm||888818405701||21019-0144|