$180.00 - $224.99
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
$26.35 - $33.70
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
The Terra seatpost is the best choice for riding mixed terrain, gravel, or rough roads because it smooths the ride by allowing significant vertical compliance. The secret to this ride smoothing post is in the composite layup that we utilized. By utilizing composites with varying elongation characteristics at specific locations in the post, we enabled vertical compliance for comfort while retaining requisite strength for mixed terrain riding, all at a sub-200 gram weight (27.2 x 330 x 0). - 18mm Vertical Compliance (20mm offset / Full Extension) - 194 grams (27.2 x 330mm x 0) - Advanced composite construction delivers ride-smoothing vertical compliance. - Available in four sizes: 27.2mm x 330mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 0 offset, 27.2mm x 330mm x 20mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 20mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - Proven clamp design ensures ease of adjustment and slip-free performance. - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
$3.99 - $10.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$29.99 - $30.00
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Chrome - Sold individually
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Page 1 of 1